Upload files that contain software or other material protected either by intellectual property laws or by the rights of privacy or publicity except when
- You own or control the necessary rights, or
- You have received all necessary consents to do so.
- Upload corrupted files, files that contain viruses, or any other files that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise, offer to sell, or offer to buy anything for business purposes except to the limited extent any particular Communication Service specifically allows such activity.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Harvest or otherwise collect personally identifiable information about others, without their consent.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Although “RISIANS” has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services, we reserve the right, in our own discretion, to review and remove materials posted to a Communication Service, in whole or in part. We reserve the right to disclose any materials posted, information or activity as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request.
12. No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You can only use our Services if they do not conflict with or violate the laws of your jurisdiction(s). The availability of our Services in your jurisdiction(s) is not an invitation or offer by “RISIANS” to access or use our website or Services. By using our Services, you accept the sole responsibility that you or any family member’s use of or access to our Services does not violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction(s). To enforce this provision, “RISIANS” reserves the right to refuse membership, or suspend or terminate your account immediately and without prior notice at our sole discretion.
The following are specifically excluded or prohibited:
- Use in connection with any legal matter that is frivolous, immaterial or illegal in nature, as determined by “RISIANS” or the Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” in their sole discretion;
- Use in connection with any legal matter involving an alleged violent crime; or
- Use in connection with any legal matter involving the laws of jurisdictions outside of the UNITED ARAB EMIRATES;
- Use in connection with any legal matter for which you are currently or prospectively represented by legal counsel.
- Use in connection with any legal matter that, as determined by the Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant“ in his or her sole discretion, lacks sufficient merit to warrant pursuit or that has been raised an excessive or unreasonable number of times without a change in circumstances;
- Use in connection with any legal matter that directly or indirectly involves any Free Lancing Consultant “Affiliate Consultant” other than as your counsel;
- Use in connection with any legal matter that directly or indirectly involves “RISIANS” or any of its Outsources, Third Parties, affiliates, Partners, Business Sponsors / Local Agents Directors, Agents, Employees, or other “RISIANS” service providers;
- Use in connection with any legal matter in which you’re Program Sponsor has an adverse interest, or in which any director, officer, agent or employee thereof has an adverse interest. For the purposes of this provision, “Program Sponsor” means any company, organization or affiliation that purchases or offers on behalf of its members or employees, a “RISIANS” Professional Services and or legal services plan through either directly or and through a Third Party or otherwise;
If for any reason it would be illegal for you to use “RISIANS” services, you agree not to do so. You also agree not to use RISIANS/ Consultants for frivolous lawsuits, international affairs, violent crimes, or to “RISIANS” itself.
13. License Permission Grant
Subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable license permission to use the Services as we intend for them to be used. As a registered “RISIANS” user, you are licensed to keep, for your own personal records, electronic or physical copies of documents might you have created on “RISIANS”. You may not copy the content of “RISIANS” forms or agreements for use or sale outside of “RISIANS”. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by “RISIANS“
When you transmit user content on “RISIANS”, you hereby grant “RISIANS” and its affiliates including its Third Party(s), Its Outsource(s) its Subsidiary (s), its Agents, and its Business Partners a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such content, including throughout the world in any media. If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use your feedback or suggestions without obligation to you.
Resale or unauthorized usage and distribution of Forms, Templates, and materials downloaded from the “RISIANS” website is strictly prohibited. Use of these materials is for your personal or business use. Any resale or redistribution of our materials requires the express, written consent of “RISIANS” the owners of the said website.
As long as you follow these terms, you’re welcome to use all “RISIANS” services in the manner intended. The documents you create are yours for personal use, but you can’t sell or give away the “RISIANS” template they’re based on.
14. Intellectual Property Rights
“RISIANS” retains all right, title and interest in and to its products and services, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, illustrations, logos, service marks, copyrights, photographs, videos, music, and all related intellectual property rights. Except as otherwise provided in this agreement, you may not, and may not permit others to:
- Reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works of any of our products and services;
- Sell, license, sublicense, rent, lease, distribute, copy, publicly display, publish, adapt or edit any of our products and services; or
- Circumvent or disable any security or technological features of our products and services.
The design, text, graphics and selection and arrangement thereof and services and the legal forms, documents, guidance and all other content found on our website are copyright © “RISIANS” except those contents which copyright to third party (s).
“RISIANS” logo, website – “www.risiansaccounting.com/” – software, trademarks, products, and services belong to us. You agree not to copy or sell any of our intellectual property.
15. Links to Other Parties Sites
“RISIANS“ websites – www.risiansaccounting.com/ may contain links to other parties’ resources and businesses on the Internet, “links”. Those links are provided for your convenience to help you identify and locate other Internet resources that may be of interest to you. “RISIANS” does not sponsor and is not legally associated with any third party linked sites. “RISIANS” does not control, endorse or monitor the contents of any Linked Site. That includes, without limitation, any further link contained in a Linked Site, and any changes or updates to a Linked Site. “RISIANS“ is not responsible for webcasting or for any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. These Terms do not cover your interaction with Linked Sites. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party sites.
If you use any service provided on a Linked Site, (a) “RISIANS” will not be responsible for any act or omission of the third party, including the third party’s access to or use of your customer data and (b) “RISIANS” does not warrant or support any service provided by the third party.
16. Representations and Liability
The information, software, products, and services made available through “RISIANS” may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. “RISIANS” and/or its suppliers may at any time make improvements or changes to our Services. Information received via “RISIANS” should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal, or financial decisions. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. In short, your use of our services is at your own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, “RISIANS” and its affiliates, suppliers and distributors make no warranties, either express or implied, about the services. The services are provided “as is.” we also disclaim any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Information and opinions received via the website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event will “RISIANS”, its affiliates, suppliers or distributors be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages or any loss of use, data, business, or profits, regardless of legal theory, whether or not RISIANS Consultant has been warned of the possibility of such damages, and even if a remedy fails of its essential purpose.
“RISIANS‘s” aggregate liability for all claims relating to the services shall in no event exceed the greater of AED 5,000 (Five thousand) or the amount paid by you to “RISIANS” which is lower.
17. Indemnity and Release
You agree to release, indemnify and hold “RISIANS”, and its affiliates and their respective employees, directors and agent harmless from any and all losses, damages, expenses, including reasonable consultant s’ fees, rights, claims, actions of any kind and injury (including death) arising out of any third party claims relating to your use of the Service, your violation of these Terms or your violation of any rights of another.
Simply “RISIANS” is not responsible for anything that happens as a result of you violating these terms, violating someone else’s rights, or a third-party.
18. Dispute and Controlling Laws
Most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction by calling our Managing Partners at +971 58 591 9051. You can also email us firstname.lastname@example.org
However, if “RISIANS“ is not able to resolve a dispute with you after attempting to do so informally, then as a condition to your use of the Services we mutually agree to resolve such dispute through Dubai Courts. This agreement is governed by the laws of United Arab Emirates law except for its conflicts of laws principles.
Any notice to “RISIANS” should be addressed to “RISIANS” Office No-18, 25th Floor, Iris Bay Tower, Business Bay, Dubai - UAE
19. Entire Agreement
This Agreement is the one and only official agreement between you and “RISIANS“.