DDA Approved Auditors
If you are having a business in Dubai and it should have proper auditing from DDA. While the auditing firm which you use for auditing should be registered or approved from DDA.
What is DDA in Dubai?
The Dubai Development Authority or DDA is responsible for maintaining order throughout the city's many free zones, business parks, and clusters. Industries and business parks functioning in the clusters are able to connect and communicate effectively with one another since they all conform to DDA approved criteria and rules, especially in the building and construction sectors. All of the districts under DDA Dubai's purview work together to ensure that all DDA standards are met and followed when a new business is opened or a new building is constructed. This is done so that each new venture can benefit from a reputable environment and have the chance to collaborate with some of the most successful corporations in the world.
Why are the importance of DDA?
1) Work Planning:- Prior to beginning construction in Dubai, accounting firm can assist in obtaining DDA approval. Our experts can help you apply for environmental and architectural permits in Dubai. There may be multiple stages in a building project where modifications or new designs require a building permit. We are highly experienced in securing building permits for both exterior and interior construction. As a result, our professionals can more quickly get audit services approved for our reliable clients.
2) Fast Service:- Any auditing firm can help you get zoning permits from the Dubai Development Authority or DDA if your construction or restoration project falls within DDA jurisdiction. Our mission is to furnish the building industry with a consistent timetable for the delivery of services and the development of master plans. We understand that getting DDA approval quickly is critical to the success of your projects. That's why we don't waste any time getting your application in the system after a thorough evaluation.
3) Building Approvals:- Once our expertise have assisted you in obtaining DDA approval for master plans, we may go on with the post master plan permits. We've got you covered, even though the process of getting zoning permission in Dubai can vary depending on the nature of your project. For this reason, we devote all of our resources to this stage, which is crucial to the realisation of our clients' projects. Do not hesitate to raise any concerns you may have with the application at this time. This is not just for your own comfort; once a master planning permit application has been submitted to the auditing firm for DDA approval, it cannot be altered. We are here to guide you through the process of obtaining the necessary permits to make changes to your master plan.
Why DDA Audit Report?
Being DDA approved auditors, we are able to help you comply with the DDA's new corporation tax and other rules as part of your licence renewal process. The freezone licencing authorities will need you to submit audited financial statements annually, or you can hire an auditing firm.
What are the documents for DDA audit report?
The following documents are needed for DDA audit service report:-
- Application form.
- Copy of the Trade License or NOC.
- Copy of EJARI
- NOC from the property management.
- Contractor Appointment Letter.
- Copy of Deed
- Drawings and Work Plans.
- DDA Approved Documents.
- Tecom Drawing Review
Which are registered auditors in DDA?
Although there are many auditing firms in the United Arab Emirates that are registered auditors in the DDA. Risians Accounting is the best auditing firm in Dubai of choice for many businesses in Dubai and beyond.