- Mr. Abbas
Why Should You Get Tax Agent Service in Dubai?
In the UAE tax agents have been working here for many years to provide legal support to the businesses, but after the introduction of the VAT tax in Dubai on 1st Jan 2018, the demand for the tax agent in Dubai increased rapidly.
Many issues and difficulties might affect your business badly. So, FTA (Federal Tax Authority) encourages the business owner to hire the tax agent. The tax agent helps the business to run a business smoothly. In UAE, There are many tax-certified agencies, you can hire them and take their services. But Under the roof Risians Accounting & Auditing, you can only get the best to best Tax Agent Service in Dubai. We have top certified players for taxes and have decades of working experience in many different industries and projects.
Our tax agents first understand the framework of business; give advice and assistance for individuals and companies for tax filings and returns. Our consultant discussed every single step deeply which would help the company in saving money and payment of unnecessary taxes along with following government rules and regulations.
Recommendation: - You can meet with plenty of individual tax agents and tax agent agencies. But you should hire only the perfect tax agent for your business industry. Agent or agency should know your business and should have working experience. To know about this, it’s your responsibility to ask them questions relevant to your business tax-related or accounting. By only doing this you can hire perfect service. Don’t think this and that agent or agency demanding a low or high price. Keep in mind knowledge and experience is important.
Why should you hire a tax agent or agency?
- Make you understand the government policy and regulation because the tax policies are typical only tax agent can understand the policy and those who have only deep tax knowledge otherwise people get confused.
- Tax agent works as an intermediate between the FTA (Federal Tax authority). Keep the business true with the tax system and increase the awareness regarding tax.
- Tax agents help businesses in saving money on tax legally.
- Tax agents always give suggestions and recommendations to run a business smoothly and get the made changes in the business according to the new and existing tax policies.
- Tax agent consults the business for the registration on the time and ensuring that they meet the registration criteria including Tax Group registrations.
- Tax agent shares their work experience to make business more profitable.
- If a business doing any illegal activity and taxation practice so tax agents can detect it easily and save you from potential legal troubles. For doing business smoothly and keep your business profile clean you need a certified professional tax agent.
- Tax agents check the records, files, and documents that are maintained by the taxable person for accuracy and also review the tax returns filed.
- We can represent the agent as a tax payable person in case of FTA queries while auditing. But tax agents should know the Arabic language so that they can interact with FTA.
- By hiring a tax agent we save tons of time because you don’t need to worry regarding the tax filing and return. A professional Tax Agent managing the part of taxation.
Certified Tax Agent
Is not easy to become a tax agent in UAE by FTA? You have to pass so many exams and meet requirements.
Requirements to be a Tax Agent are following:-
- FLuency in Arabic and English
- The candidate should have a bachelor or master degree in accounting or tax or law
- Should have 3 years of working experience in accounting or tax or law.
- Don’t have any criminal record.
- The candidate should be physically fit.
If you are looking for the best tax agent in the UAE so, a Risians Accounting & Auditing Firm will be the best option for you. If you have any questions in your mind related to the tax, accounting, and tax agent so feel free to call us we will assist over the call that will be free.