Your Trusted Internal Audit Firm in Dubai
Internal Auditing is a sovereign, objective assertion and consulting advisory carried out to add value and optimize an organization's operations. It helps an organization realize its objectives through a systematic and administered approach to evaluate and advance the efficacy of risk management, control, and governance processes. The prime objective of internal auditing is to provide insight into an organization’s culture, policies, procedures, and aid board and management oversight by verifying internal controls such as operating effectiveness, risk mitigation controls, and compliance with relevant laws or regulations. Internal auditing in Dubai and UAE covers a wide range of services including conducting financial, performance, compliance, system security, and due diligence audits.
At Risians, we have a team of exceptional auditors in UAE, providing internal audit services in Dubai and across UAE by ensuring all services related to internal audit are being properly planned and executed by our internal audit team. We value integrity and consistency in our work of helping organizations make strategic decisions and develop highly functional audit function that advances the business performance, turning risks into opportunities.
Why choose Risians Accounting for your internal audit needs?
Internal auditing process makes sure that all your business processes are running smoothly and efficiently. When you have a qualified team to carry out your internal auditing functions you are protected against risks and well prepared for the future. At Risians, we help our clients evaluate all risks, related to their organization’s governance, internal operations and information system. We asses all aspects of your business and map out a plan for the future growth of your company and facilitate better governance.
We discuss audit solutions that are best for your company to manage risks effectively. We put all our efforts and focus in ensuring proper functioning of the internal controls in all units and operations. We provide a wide range of internal auditing services to maintain proper control environment in all areas. Our aim through our services is prevention of all financial misconduct, discrepancy and fraud in financial practice.
Benefits of Internal Auditing Outsourcing Services
Internal auditing safeguards an organization from current and emerging risks, thus is a very integral process for any organization. It requires thorough assessment, evaluation, intensive research and strategic planning to carry out the entire process of internal auditing. Having access to an internal audit partner that is experienced in numerous operational approaches and numerous industries allows for a more comprehensive plan and review. Managing risks associated with daily operations require strong internal control, effective implementation of strategies, and tested approach to examining internal controls, physical and system security, contractual obligations and other requirements. Therefore, handing out the auditing operations to a trusted and professional agency is important and the benefits include:
- Generally, many organizations do not have the size and cash flow to support a full-time audit staff. In such scenarios, an independent internal audit review provides scope for control of employment of costs related to the internal audit function.
- Agencies bring in-depth insight knowledge of these processes and have the staff and expertise to handle auditing functions of the company. They utilize their years of experience to support internal audit function.
- There is an element of independence added to the internal audit function that may not be effectively realized using only employee internal auditors that are being directly paid and possibly influenced by the organization itself.
- An independent internal audit review allows an unbiased assessment specific to the organization’s industry of operation.
- Independent consultants are often aware of issues, both industry-specific and general, that the individual organization may not be privy to, thereby being in a position to offer guidance across those areas to help alleviate the risks and possible negative impact on the organization.